The Medic serves an important role, but is not for everyone. The Medic is best for players who embrace teamwork, communicate well, and don’t mind playing more of a support role. All teams, particularly in Mutiny and Attrition matches, should have a Medic amongst their ranks.
The Medic increases the health regeneration rate of all nearby teammates. Medic players can also manually inject a shot of adrenaline to a teammate, thereby giving him 5 seconds of protection from general damage other than headshots and explosives. Try to administer this adrenaline boost to teammates as they capture a Rally Point or Control Point in games of Uplink.
Lastly, the Medic can quickly heal teammates in DBNO and send them back into the fray with 5 seconds of invincibility. The best Medics tend to hang back behind cover but maintain contact with their teammates so as to provide the health regen bonus.
- 20% increase in self and teammate health regen rate within 15m.
- Heal DBNO teammates 45% faster and give 5s invincibility.
- Give teammates a 5s adrenaline boost where only headshots and explosives affect them.
- 40% increase in self and teammate health regen rate within 30m.
- Heal DBNO teammates 90% faster and give 10s invincibility.
- Adrenaline boost now lasts 10s.
- Revive dead allies as long as they haven’t respawned.
- [FUBAR] Surgeon General
- Flying Skull
- Razor Mouth
- Mosca Amarilla
- Krazy Katana
- [FUBAR] Dweller
- 0 Negative
- Patient 0
- The Guide
- Socket Wrench
- Fancy Slick
- Miami Style
- Fired Up