- "Captain Walker. We are here to help, but first I need you to lay down your weapon"
- — Sergeant Roberts
They first appear in the form of two U.S. military Humvees, driving down the road in front of Walker as he leaves the tower. The small squad of eight men get out, and take up positions around him. What happens next is up to the player.
Three Possible actionsEdit
1. If Walker lays down his weapon, he will leave Dubai with Falcon One. A Falcon One soldier remarks that during the search for Walker, they viewed the destruction left in his wake and asks how he managed to survive. Walker then hauntingly asks "Who said I did?"
2. If Walker opens fire on Falcon One and is gunned down, he is seen laying on the ground with multiple bullet wounds in his torso and remembers a past conversation he had with John Konrad in which he asked what it would be like to return home after the war. Konrad tells him that men like them can never truly go home, and must carry the weight of their actions until the day they die.
3. If Walker manages to kill all of Falcon One, he will radio U.S. command, welcoming them to Dubai over the now clear airwaves. Walker will then walk back into the remains of Dubai as the camera pans to a wide shot of the ruined city, reminding players what their actions have wrought.
- The credits contend that Falcon One is meant to be a USMC unit even though they are dressed in Army Combat Uniforms and Interceptor Body Armor. The men in Falcon One have entirely different voice sets and lines then those of the 33rd Infantry soldiers.