In the campaign, after meleeing or wounding an enemy soldier, the player can press the melee button again while standing over them to finish them off. This awards the player with a small amount of extra ammo for both of their weapons.
In the multiplayer, this attack can be performed after incapacitating the opponent, and will grant extra points.
- The player shoots the enemy's knee and shoots again in the head. (Rifle or shotgun)
- The player punches the enemy's neck with their fist.
- The player shoots the enemy in the head. (Rifle or shotgun)
- The player beats the enemy with the stock of their gun. (Pistol)
- The player puts their foot on the enemy's neck and breaks it.
- The player hits the enemy once with the stock of the weapon (Rifle or shotgun)
- The player hits the enemy twice with stock of the weapon. (Rifle or shotgun)
- The player shoves the rifle onto the opponent's neck, then breaks it. (Rifle)
- The player grabs the enemy and pulls on their head, then breaks their neck. (opponent on stomach)
- The player puts the gun barrel towards the enemy's face, then fires. (AA12)
- The enemy being executed tries to back crawl away and is shot in the leg. As the enemy recoils forward he is shot in the head (417)
- The enemy is on their knees stunned while Walker slowly moves up and aims his gun at the victims head before pulling the trigger. (Pistol)
- "Why waste bullets?" :Gunner
- "Tell your mom I said hi.":Gunner
- "That's what you get for shooting the medic" :Medic
- "We're done here.":Scavenger
- "Threat eliminated!":Walker
- "Fucking traitor!":Walker
- "Kill is fucking confirmed!":Walker
- "I guess you should've stayed home.":Walker
- "Son of a bitch.":Walker
- "Got the son of a bitch.":Walker
- "Fuck you.":Walker
- "Yeah, fuck you.":Walker
- Preforming the executions where the player shoots the victim in the head does not use any of the weapon's ammunition.
- As Walker degrades both physically and mentally throughout the course of the game, his executions of enemies will become more brutal. (case-and-point: the last animation listed)