Bayonet Runners are a type of enemy in Spec Ops: The Line.
They are the fastest enemy encountered and are capable of dodging weapons fire. However, they never take cover and have little armor and are thus easily dispatched if spotted in time. They are equipped with a bayonet and will attempt to charge straight at the player.
- They are voiced by Michael Yurchak.
- They will never use a gun even if one is easily accessible to them; it is probable that they are insane as a result of the events in Dubai. Lugo even refers to one of them as a "crazy fucker with a knife."
- When they are killed they will drop and swing their bayonet in a desperate last effort attack. This however deals no actual damage.
- Killing one when they're within 5 meters or less will grant the "Damn Close" achievement.
- They can not be knocked down by melee attacks.
- Despite their aversion to guns, they carry a Micro 9mm which they drop upon death.
- Unlike other 33rd soldiers, they will still charge the player when hit with a sticky grenade, making them a potentially explosive hazard.